- Version number: 1.0
- Effective date: 13/07/18
- Companies House registered company No. 10147301
- Registered Office: 10 Barley Croft, Cheadle Hulme, Cheshire, SK8 6SL
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 07469896355
We understand that privacy online is important to users of our site, especially when conducting business.
“Personally identifiable information/personal data”:
Refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains, including, but not limited to:
- First and last names.
- Phone number.
- Fax number.
- Email address.
- Financial profiles.
- Social security number.
- Credit card information.
- Cookies & usage data.
Personally identifiable information/personal data does not include information that is collected anonymously (that is, without identification of the individual user) or demographic information not connected to an identified individual.
“Cookies” and “usage data”:
Tracking technologies also used to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our site are:
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our site.
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session cookies: We use session cookies to operate our site.
- Preference cookies: We use preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use security cookies for security purposes.
We may also collect information about how the site is accessed and used (“usage data”) to analyse trends, administer the site, track a user’s movement and use, and gather broad demographic information.
This usage data may include information such as:
- Your computer’s internet protocol address (e.g. IP address).
- Browser type.
- Browser version.
- The pages of our site that you visit.
- The time and date of your visit.
- The time spent on the pages you visit.
- Unique device identifiers.
- Other diagnostic data.
We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyse the use of our site.
- Google Analytics:
What personally identifiable information/personal data is collected?
We may collect basic user profile information from all of our visitors.
We collect the following additional information from our authorised customers:
- First and last names.
- Phone numbers.
- Email addresses of authorised customers.
- The nature and size of the authorised customer’s business.
- The nature and size of the advertising inventory that the authorised customer intends to purchase or sell.
What organisations are collecting the information?
In addition to our direct collection of information, our third party service vendors (such as credit card companies, clearinghouses and banks) who may provide such services as credit, insurance, and escrow services may collect this information from our visitors and authorised customers.
We do not control how these third parties use such information, but we do ask them to disclose how they use personal information provided to them by visitors and authorised customers. Some of these third parties may be intermediaries that act solely as links in the distribution chain and do not store, retain, or use the information given to them.
How does the site use personally identifiable information/personal data?
We use personally identifiable information/personal data to:
- Customise, maintain and improve the site.
- Detect, prevent and address technical issues with the site.
- Notify you about changes to the site.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our site when you choose to do so.
- Make appropriate service offerings.
- Fulfil buying and selling requests on the site.
- Occasionally email visitors (who have subscribed to our mailing list) and authorised customers about research, purchase and selling opportunities on the site, or information related to the subject matter of the site.
- Contact visitors and authorised customers in response to specific inquiries or to provide requested information.
- Provide customer care and support.
- Monitor the usage of the site.
With whom may the information be shared?
Personally identifiable information/personal data about authorised customers may be shared with other authorised customers who wish to evaluate potential transactions with other authorised customers. We may share aggregated information about our visitors, including, the demographics of our visitors and authorised customers, with our affiliated agencies and third party vendors.
We offer the opportunity to “opt out” of receiving information or being contacted by us or by any agency acting on our behalf.
How is personally identifiable information/personal data stored?
Personally identifiable information collected by BCKwebsolutions is securely stored and is not accessible to third parties or employees of BCKwebsolutions except for use as indicated above.
What choices are available to visitors regarding the collection, use and distribution of the information?
Visitors and authorised customers may opt out of receiving unsolicited information from, or being contacted by us and/or our vendors and affiliated agencies by responding to emails as instructed, or by contacting us via mail at the address specified at the start of this document.
What partners or service providers have access to personally identifiable information/personal data from visitors and/or authorised customers on the site?
Disclosure of personally identifiable information/personal data to comply with the law:
BCKwebsolutions may disclose your personally identifiable information/personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary:
- To comply with a court order or subpoena or request from a law enforcement agency.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of BCKwebsolutions.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the site.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the site or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
How does the site keep personally identifiable information/personal data secure?
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
Whilst we take commercially reasonable measures to maintain a secure site, electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering and break-ins, and we cannot guarantee or warrant that such events will not take place and we will not be liable to visitors or authorised customers for any such occurrences.
How can visitors and authorised customers correct any inaccuracies in personally identifiable information/personal data?
Visitors and authorised customers may contact us to update personally identifiable information/personal data about them or to correct any inaccuracies by emailing us at the email address specified at the start of this document.
Can a visitor/authorised customer delete or deactivate personally identifiable information/personal data collected by the site?
We provide visitors and authorised customers with a mechanism to delete/deactivate personally identifiable information/personal data from the site’s database by contacting us. However, because of backups and records of deletions, it may be impossible to delete a visitor’s entry without retaining some residual information.
An individual who requests to have personally identifiable information/personal data deactivated will have this information functionally deleted, and we will not sell, transfer, or use personally identifiable information/personal data relating to that individual in any way moving forward.
Links to other sites:
https://www.bckwebsolutions.com may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another website.
Our site does not knowingly address anyone under the age of 18 (“children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child/children has/have provided us with personally identifiable information, please contact us.
If we become aware that we have collected personally identifiable information from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.